Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County in California. With my wonderful partner JP as well as my happy dad Henry. People know me best through my Instagram page @annephung. Here I tell my life story. The highs, the lows and all in between. My parents took me to America in 1990, when I was just one-and-a half. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. With the opportunity to have a better life I wanted to try the best I could to please them. I was focused on achieving my goals. I had a plan to attend school, graduate and get an employment that was good. And then I wanted to have a family and a wife. The lifestyle I had imagined for myself did not turn out to be. In 2013 I found myself anxious about going to work. job. The money and the status was not bringing me joyand I was feeling like I was wasting my time and energy for a paycheck when I knew I had a destiny. In 2013, I realized that my passion was working out. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to assist other people. In the process of pursuing the new direction of my life, I discovered private training. I began my business in the year 2014. I am celebrating my seven-year anniversary in this calendar year. Since I am an Asian female in this industry there are a few of us. To lead in my field, and to provide quality coaching to help others live a happier and healthier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to meet their needs and to reach their targets. It is my aim to encourage others to chase their goals and live the lives they have always wanted. My professional career began to take off when I was experiencing the most successful times in my entire life. My mother died just as my career took off. The eight years she fought battle with the disease. She is now resting in Heaven and I'll keep her in my heart. Although you may not be able to see the signs at first, God can be a bit elusive in giving us what we really require. My loss has impacted my life in many different ways. It is my belief that her death gave me the chance to start the next chapter. She died on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I had my second opportunity to live a happy and fulfilled life. As I enter my 30's, I'm alive and alert. of the fact that I am living now rather than merely living as the person I was back in my previous. When I tell the story of my experiences, it's in the hope that others are able to relate to my feelings and thoughts. It is to know that they are not alone. Also, that there exists genuine love. Therapy is a necessity and it isn't abnormal. Finally that health is your biggest wealth. You have only one life. I want you to live it to the fullest.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Lockhart

Anna Popplewell